Entertainment Assist relies on the generosity of our community. Your tax deductible gift will help fund research, advocacy, our Intermission mental health program which trains individuals in workplaces to recognise and prevent mental health issues.
Most importantly, your donation will help support the work of our major initiative - Australian Alliance for Wellness in Entertainment.
Our advocates and supporters include performers, technicians, support crew, directors, venue managers and avid audience members - not all wealthy - but all partnering for change with Entertainment Assist.
Our patrons, individual and major donors have assisted Entertainment Assist to:
- present Intermission sessions in arts industry workplaces
- conduct information sessions for educators, professional networks and performing arts students
- commission world first research "Working in the Australian Entertainment Industry: Final Report, Nov 2016"
Any size contribution is welcome.
- $10 a month will support ongoing communications to raise awareness about mental health
- $50 a month will support places in our Intermission program for industry workers otherwise unable to participate
- $100 a month will support our advocacy work through the Wellness Alliance to reduce and prevent mental health issues in the entertainment industry
Please #haveheart and join us on our journey. Together we will make a difference!
Entertainment Assist is a health promotion charity with all related tax concessions, including tax deductions for donations. You will be emailed a tax invoice for your records.